The information on this website is of a general nature. It should be seen as a broad guide only and not specific advice personal to you.
Please remember that medical information provided by Dr Savvoulidis, in the absence of a consultation visit, must be considered as an educational service only. The information sent through e-mail should not be relied upon as a medical consultation. This mechanism is not designed to replace a surgeon’s independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Joint Replacement Clinic has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Adelaide Joint Replacement Clinic to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.