Thank you to SA Health, the AMA, the support organisations, and Department of Health for their enormous effort to co-ordinate a structured response to this pandemic, as we prepare for the challenging and rapidly changing times ahead.
In our rooms:
- QR codes should be used to check in at our reception area. (this is a State Government requirement)
- Manual signing in sheets are provided at reception for those who prefer.
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival and departure from our rooms.
- We have staggered our bookings to minimise time in our waiting rooms.
- Please ensure you are always appropriately social distancing.
If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms, please get tested and reschedule your appointment.
Please do not attend our rooms if you:
- Have entered Australia within the last 21 days.
- Have returned from a restricted interstate area within 21 days.
- Have met someone who has returned from overseas travel or these restricted areas.
- Have met someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 21 days.
- In the last 2 weeks have you had a cough or difficulty breathing.
Should you prefer, Telehealth consultations may be an option and are conducted via phone.
We will schedule an appointment for Dr Savvoulidis to call you. Please allow a 15-minute window either side of the allocated time. A current referral is required.
As always, we appreciate the continued support of our GP’s, other specialists, allied health colleagues and their support staff working with us during this time.