Thank you to SA Health, the AMA, the support organisations, and Department of Health for their enormous effort to co-ordinate a structured response to this pandemic, as we prepare for the challenging and rapidly changing times ahead.
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our staff, and other patients. We are seeing patients for pre-booked appointments only.
From 6th January 2022 all patients and visitors aged 16 years and older will be required to be fully (double) COVID-19 vaccinated before entering our rooms.
We will require proof of double COVID-19 vaccination on entry to our rooms during your scheduled appointment time. If you have a vaccination exemption, please let us know at the time of booking your appointment. A telephone consult may be offered to accommodate you if it is necessary.
On entry to the rooms
- QR codes should be used to check in at our reception area. (this is a State Government requirement)
- Manual signing in sheets are provided at reception for those who prefer.
- You will be required to wear a Level 3 surgical mask, covering your mouth and nose – cloth masks are not permitted. Please change into a fresh mask on arrival. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival and departure from our rooms.
- Ensure you stand behind the sneeze screens when talking with our reception team.
- We have staggered our bookings to minimise time in our waiting rooms.
- Please ensure you are always appropriately social distancing.
To assist with social distancing, please don’t arrive early or late to your appointment and come alone – unless a companion or support person is necessary. This support person also needs to be double vaccinated with proof on entry.
For follow up patients, if you are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated you will be offered a telehealth phone or video consult if appropriate.
Do not attend
Please do not attend our rooms if you:
- Are not fully (double) COVID-19 vaccinated
- Are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have arrived from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have visited the contact tracing locations listed by SA Health
Should you prefer, Telehealth consultations may be an option and are conducted via phone. We will schedule an appointment for Dr Savvoulidis to call you. Please allow a 15-minute window either side of the allocated time. A current referral is required.
If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms, please get tested and reschedule your appointment.
As always, we appreciate the continued support of our GP’s, other specialists, allied health colleagues and their support staff working with us during this time.